ABOUT ME

Fotografia mea
Plymouth, United Kingdom
CHILDREN'S BOOK ILLUSTRATOR AND ART-TEACHER .................................................................................................... A Decorative Arts and Design graduate with experience in art-teaching and children’s book illustration. Proven professional record of teaching art in prestigious schools in my hometown, and also illustrating for publishers and personal projects. I started as an very important co-worker as an illustrator when I was a student at the National University of Arts, Bucharest and comic artist for Romanian children’s magazines, Luminita and Cutezatorii.

23 iulie 2011

My poster- The International Conferince Sinaia-Romania 2011






This poster is made by me and my students from The Illustration Club. They made some autocaricatures witch I cut and pasted on the poster paper. After that I painted the poster.
they also dearly suport me for my conferince participation.
Should thank them, huh?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu